Saturday, June 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Bob!

Forty seven years ago a tiny little baby boy was born a couple months premature in a Children's Hospital in San Francisco, California. I'm thankful he survived because that tiny little baby grew up to be my best friend and love of my life. I met him when he was 20 - tall, dark and handsome! I celebrate him today and am so thankful for the gift he is to me. Not only has he changed my life, he has impacted the lives of so many. When I think about some of the lives he has poured into, I think about policemen, teachers, pastors, entrepreneurs, moms, dads, business men and women, artists, actors, musicians, administrators, and that's not an exhaustive list. It's amazing to me how the life of one person can impact the life of so many. He is strong, sensitive, bold, fearless, kind, loving, smart, a trailblazer, and most importantly a man of God. I am blessed to have him as my life long partner in the covenant of marriage. He makes me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment