Friday, March 20, 2009

Not the Final Word

…maybe just on this subject for now. Talking about the intimate relationship between husbands and wives has been a challenge for me but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. One thing I’ve learned is what may seem so simple to some is so difficult for others. There are so many hurting people searching for answers. Many times I felt at a loss because I want to help so badly but don’t have all the answers. I can say I’ve been praying for those who have read my blog this week.

This isn’t it for me in the blogging world though. I’m hooked! I do think to say I’ll continue every single day is a bit ambitious. But I’d love it if you’d keep checking in with me. There are lots of areas that I’d like to comment on and hopefully lend a helping hand along the way.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading yours and bob's posts. I'm glad you guys were willing to say these things, it is good for me to hear. I hope you do keep posting! I'll keep checking back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on such an "intimate" subject (pun intended). Your insight was very informative and extremely well communicated.

    I have thoroughly enjoyed reading. I look forward to any future posts.

    SL

    ReplyDelete